Doing Business with the Port
The Port of Vancouver is a public agency that complies with specific laws defined in the Revised Code of Washington (RCW). The port’s contracts department is responsible for all purchases made on behalf of the Port of Vancouver and procurement procedures have been developed to provide a fair and user-friendly process for all contracting and purchasing business needs.
With the exception of purchasing card transactions, port employees are not allowed to order from a vendor without first obtaining an authorized purchase order or executed contract. Vendors, consultants or contractors should not allow purchases to be made or work to begin without receiving a signed purchase order or a fully executed contract. Invoices submitted without an authorized purchase order number or contract number may result in delay or refusal of payment.
When you register as a potential vendor, consultant or contractor on the eBid website you become eligible to receive automatic e-mail notifications of business opportunities that match your company’s area of expertise. E-mail notices will be sent as soon as an opportunity is posted to the port’s website. You can then review the opportunity and, in most cases, immediately download the solicitation documents.
To register your business, please visit the port’s eBid website to set up an account.
Current Bidding Opportunities
A summary of current business opportunities may be viewed online. If an opportunity interests you, login to download the appropriate solicitation documents available on the port’s Current Bidding Opportunities page.
Contract Database – Port of Vancouver Active Contracts
Per RCW 53.08.440 the Port of Vancouver has posted a list of awarded contracts, including public works, professional and personal services. This listing can be found under Documents in the “Contract Database” folder on the port’s eBid website.
Transportation Worker Identification Credential
All personnel who perform work (including contractors and consultants) within our maritime facility are required to have a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) in order to perform their duties unescorted. This program was established by Congress and is administered by the Transportation Security Agency and the United States Coast Guard. In order to enroll for a TWIC or for information and guidance, please go to www.tsa.gov/twic.
Download a PDF of the port’s Procurement Categories
Interlocal Agreements are arrangements between the Port of Vancouver and other government agencies. Click on any document below for more information.
- First Amendment Master Interlocal Agreement for FederalAgency Permit Staffing Support between POT & POV
- Amendment to the Port of Longview-Kalama IGA for Columbia River Channel Project (PDF)
- First Amendment Federal Agency Permit Staffing Support between Port of Tacoma and Port of Vancouver (PDF)
- POV and COV for Economic Development Planning and Communication Services (PDF)
- Second Amendment Port of Longview-Kalama IGA for Columbia River Channel Project (PDF)
- Pacific Northwest Interagency Cooperative IGA for Grounds Equipment & Maintenance (“GEM”) Services (PDF)
- POP, POV, POL, POK Intergovernmental Agreement for Cost Sharing of Lower Columbia River Nav. Improvements (PDF)
- University of Washington Intergovernmental Agreement for Truck Study (PDF)
- University of Washington Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (PDF)
- Department of the Army – Intergovernmental Stern Buoy Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Clark Public Utilities – Intergovernmental Agreement WVFA/T5 Substation (PDF)
- Amendment to State of Washington – Purchasing Cooperative (PDF)
- Port of Longview-Kalama IGA for Columbia River Channel Project (PDF)
- State of Washington 2010-2011 Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement (PDF)
- Three Ports Intergovernmental Agreement for Shoreline Management (PDF)
- Port Insurance Interlocal Agreement (PDF)
- Northwest Regional Training Center Interlocal Agreement (PDF)
- Clark County Interlocal Joint Purchasing Agreement (PDF)
- Clark County Work Crew Services (PDF)
- Clark County Freight Mobility Study Intergovernmental Agreement (PDF)
- Intergovernmental purchsing agreement09
- City of Vancouver Interlocal Joint Purchasing Agreement (PDF)
- City of Vancouver Interlocal Grant Street Superstructure Revisions (PDF)
- City of Vancouver Interlocal WVFA Construction Management Services Agreement (PDF)