Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustment to Tariff No. 6 effective July 1, 2021:
- The front page of the tariff will update the new tariff effective 7/1/2021.
- Shipper Requests (Tariff Item# 126): Update NWMTA Address
- Dockage charges will increase by 8%.
- Increase the following charges by 5%:
- Wharfage (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase)
- Service and Facilities (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase)
- Small lots fee
- Storage and Demurrage
- Equipment Rentals will increase by 1.5% (excluding Liebherr crane rentals and surcharges).
- Labor: Increase in accordance with the ILWU per hour and man-hour assessment increases. This change will be posted when the Pacific Maritime Association posts the actual increases in June. These changes will affect: Auto Wharfage, Auto Services and Facilities, Truck and Rail Loading/Unloading, Handling, Labor, Man-Hour Rates, and all labor related rates.
- If a Tariff rate (other than storage) is listed in cents where the percentage adjustment does not cause a rate change, the rate will increase by $0.01.
- Security Fee: Increase from $850 to $1,000 per 24-hour period.
- Storage (Tariff Item# 312.8): Deleted number 8.
- General (Tariff Item# 400.3): Added “Exception to overside cargo”
- Wharfage (Tariff Item# 401.3): Updated language for consistent messaging
- Services & Facilities (Tariff Item# 402): Updated language for consistent messaging
- Commodity Rates (Tariff Item# 405):
- Added unit of measure descriptions to select commodities.
- Adjusted rail loading rates for pulp to align with cost of handling.
A new tariff dated July 1, 2021 will be posted to the port’s website before June 30, 2021 located at: www.portvanusa.com (see Marine tab and scroll to Resources). Please ensure you are using the correct tariff on July 1, 2021.
Don’t miss a tariff change or terminal closure notice! Keep your company informed by providing group distribution e-mail addresses when possible and forward any required changes or updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or questions, please send your questions via e-mail to: email@example.com or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFJune 16, 2021