The Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustments to Tariff No. 6 effective July 1, 2022
- The front page of the tariff will update the new tariff effective 7/1/2022.
- Dockage and Security charges will increase by 10%.
- The following charges will increase by 7.1%:
- Wharfage (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase)
- Service and Facilities (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase)
- Small lots fee
- Storage and Demurrage
- Equipment Rentals
- If a Tariff rate (other than storage) is listed in cents where the percentage adjustment does not cause a rate change, the rate will increase by $0.01.
- Labor rates will increase in accordance with the ILWU per hour and man-hour assessment increases. This change will be posted when the Pacific Maritime Association posts the actual increases. These changes will affect: Auto Wharfage, Auto Services and Facilities, Truck and Rail Loading/Unloading, Handling, Labor, Man-Hour Rates, and all labor related rates
Don’t miss a tariff change or terminal closure notice! Keep your company informed by providing group distribution e-mail addresses when possible and forward any required changes or updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments or questions, please send your questions via e-mail to: email@example.com or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFJune 17, 2022