Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustment to Tariff No. 6 effective July 1, 2020:
- Increase the following charges by 2.8%CPI:
- Wharfage (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase and Petroleum Products which will increase from $0.15 to $0.30)
- Service and Facilities (excluding autos, which will increase with ILWU wage increase)
- Small lots fee
- Equipment Rentals (excluding Liebherr crane rentals and surcharges)
- Storage and Demurrage
- Dockage charges will increase by 5%.
- Security Fee: Increase from $725 to $850 per 24-hour period.
- Labor: Increase in accordance with the ILWU per hour and man-hour assessment increases. This change will be posted when the Pacific Maritime Association posts the actual increases in June. These changes will affect: Auto Wharfage, Auto Services and Facilities, Truck and Rail Loading/Unloading, Handling, Labor, Man-Hour Rates, and all labor related rates.
- If a Tariff rate (other than storage) is listed in cents where the percentage adjustment does not cause a rate change, the rate will increase by $0.01.
- Section 305.1. c, addition of “Gearman” to the Skill II description.
- Section 405, addition of “via pipeline only” for bulk liquids to distinguish between those transported by vessel, rail, or truck.
A new tariff dated July 1, 2020 will be posted to the port’s website before June 30, 2020 located at: www.portvanusa.com (see Marine tab and scroll to Resources). Please ensure you are using the correct tariff on July 1, 2020.
Don’t miss a tariff change or terminal closure notice! Keep your company informed by providing group distribution e-mail addresses when possible and forward any required changes or updates to: email@example.com.
If you have any comments or questions, please send your questions via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFJune 04, 2020