|Alert||Tariff Change Notification – The Port of Vancouver USA made adjustments to the port’s Tariff No. 6 effective Jan 1, 2016. Click here to view changes.|
|Alert||HOLIDAY CLOSURE – THANKSGIVING, NOV. 26 & 27 – The Port of Vancouver USA will be closed for receipt and delivery of cargo on Thursday, Nov. 26 and Friday, Nov. 27 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Vessel activity will be conducted as usual on Friday, Nov. 27, However, Thursday, Nov. 26 is an ILWU Non-Working Holiday. The administrative office will also be closed both days.|
Centennial Industrial Park
Centennial Industrial Park includes more than 100 acres of light industrial property, and is expected to generate up to 1,000 new jobs when fully developed. While many ports are constrained by a lack of available land in highly urbanized areas, the port has abundant property ready for development. Combine our land-rich location with access to key resources, including a highly skilled labor force and progressive business climate, and it’s clear the Port of Vancouver USA is teeming with the assets future tenants will need to grow and thrive.
Currently, 58 acres of ready-to-build property are available for sale or lease and ideal for light industry, advanced manufacturing and supply-chain support. Centennial Industrial Park also offers proximity to ocean-bound and river shipping lanes, national rail lines (BNSF Railway and Union Pacific Railroad) and major interstate highways, including the West Coast’s primary north/south arterial (I-5) and a principal route to the Midwest (I-84). An adjacent 50 acres are also available for expansion.
This unique property is designated as a parcel of “County-wide Significance” by the Columbia River Economic Development Council and is now ready-to-build. Centennial Industrial Park is Clark County’s most development-ready light industrial site, with infrastructure construction funded by Washington State’s Dept. of Commerce Job Now Act 2012.
- Platted site—ready for final site design
- Retail and commercial services nearby
- Favorable tax structure
- Business incentives available
- Site located within HUBZ of SBA
- New Markets Tax Credit financing eligible
- Free Trade Zone eligible
- Two miles from Interstate 5
- Served by State Route 501/Mill Plain Blvd., a major freight corridor
- Proximity to deep-draft shipping channel
- Dual-carrier rail service—BSNF & Union Pacific
- Proximity to rail transload services (PDF)
- Progressive renewable energy environment
- Adjacent to Clark County Wetland Mitigation Bank
Size and Zoning
- 58 acres ready-to-build
- 50 acres adjacent—available for future development
- Zoned Light Industrial
- Vested Development Agreement with the City of Vancouver
- LEED credit eligible
- Potable water—City of Vancouver
- Sewer with industrial capacity—City of Vancouver
- Electrical—Clark Public Utilities
- Fire Protection—hydrants located on-site
- Special resource for process water @ 2500 gpm
For more information, download a copy of our Centennial Industrial Park, Phase 1 Flyer (PDF).