Port of Vancouver USA will make the following adjustment to Tariff No. 6 effective January 17, 2023:
- The front page of the tariff will update the new tariff effective 1/17/2023 and revise the list of the Board of Commissioner’s titles.
- Index: Delete “Container Freight Stations”; Change “Container Terminal Rates and Rules” to “US Government Inspection Charges”
- Section 101.3: Change “Executive Director” to “Chief Executive Officer”
- Section 110.1 3rd paragraph: Add “pandemic”
- Section 212: Deleted (CFS Defined)
- Section 301.2: Increase layberth from 25% to 50% of Tariff, Increase minimum dockage charge per 24-hr period from $1,021.03 to $1,143.50
- Section 312.11: Deleted (container storage)
- Section 342, Water: This tariff change will adjust the water rates to be consistent with the City of Vancouver’s January 17, 2023, water rate increases from $2.45 to $2.56.
- Section 348: Additional Language, Cyber Security Incident Disclosure
- Section 350: Change header from “Container Terminal Rates and Rules” to “US Government Inspection Charges,” Delete Sections 1 through 6.
- Section 405 Commodity Rates Grid, Reorganized section and removed rates from infrequent commodities. No rate increases applied.
A new tariff dated January 17,2023, will be posted to the port’s website before January 17, 2023 located at: www.portvanusa.com (see Marine tab and scroll to Resources). Please ensure you are using the correct tariff on January 17, 2023.
Don’t miss a tariff change or terminal closure notice. Keep your company informed by providing group distribution e-mail addresses when possible and forward any required changes or updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or questions, please send your questions via e-mail to: email@example.com or call (360) 693-3611.
Download Resource PDFDecember 22, 2022